Youth Field Trips
- Field Trips are offered throughout the year for grades K-12.
- 2015-2016 field trip programs include:
Introduction to Sustainability: Grades 3+
Nature Treasure Hunt : Pre-school-Grade 1
Solar Powered Car Workshop: Grades 3-12
What's the Buzz, Meet Our Pollinators: Grades 2-6
- Trips may be scheduled Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM.
- Most programs last for 2 hours with the chance to enjoy your packed lunch on our beautiful grounds after your visit.
- Fees vary between $5 and $25 per student dependent upon the program.
- Call 707-472-2460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Download a Reservation Form to book your trip.
We look forward to hosting your group!