The Solar Living Institute (SLI) appreciates and thrives on the support of individuals like you! The programs of SLI, a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization, are funded by its constituents--people who believe in our mission and who want to help us make a difference for the environment. Your annual donation helps us to realize our goals of providing renewable energy and sustainable living education to school groups, young adults in the internship program, mature adults seeking a career change, and the general public when visiting our 12-acre demonstration site. Your tax-deductible donation will ensure that the Solar Living Institute continues to grow and thrive in the coming year and beyond. Thank you!
Read all about our 2014 Progress made possible by our donors! We greatly appreciate your support!
Support Environmental Programs that Inspire and Provide Solutions!
Your gift of:
- $120/month provides room and board for an SLI intern
- $85/month educates 200 K-12 students at the SLC
- $1,000 helps develop an educational bee exhibit
- $500 builds community outreach with school groups and on our website
- $100 buys supplies for a weekend kids recycled-goods art project
- $50 provides an overnight stay for a student who may never have stayed outdoors or visited an organic garden
- $20 supports site improvements.
Pave the Way to A Sustainable Future: Brick by Brick
Purchase a brick to be placed in the walkway of our garden. You can honor a loved one, celebrate a special occaision, and remember those who have passed for only $65. Your contribution will allow us to continue our educational services so that we may preserve our planet's resources for generations to come. Use the order form below and note your engraving in the comments section. Or download this form to complete your brick order by mail.
Make a $500 or more donation and receive a complimentary brick.
Make Your Contribution for a Sustainable Future!
- By postal mail: Make check payable to the Solar Living Institute, PO Box 836, Hopland CA 95449.
- By phone: Call us at 707-472-2450
Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Make a Donation